Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pet Photography 101: Tips for Taking Better Photos of Your Dog or Cat

  Pet Photography 101: Tips for Taking Better Photos of Your Dog or Cat
Publisher: Focal Press | ISBN: 0240812158 | edition 2009 | 
PDF | 209 pages | 11,6 mb

Selected Tips from Pet Photography 101 by Andrew Darlow:
Tip #1 Should you buy a DSLR, or a high-end Point and Shoot (a.k.a. a compact camera) to photograph your pets and other family members? What about a camera that can do both stills and video? Andrew gives an overview of what's out there and how to find just the right camera (or cameras) for you and your family. He also covers tips for taking better photos with your camera phone/smartphone.
Tip #24 Learn how to find inexpensive, yet powerful handheld reflectors around the house, in your local hardware store or at another retailer, and find out what specific light stands and accessories you can use to hold them in place. Also learn techniques for using the sun as a "lightbulb in the sky."...

I love photography. And I love photographing dogs, cats and the people who love them. Photography has enabled me to capture so many of the memories of my own life and family members. It has also allowed me to photograph many of the people and pets I've had the opportunity to meet over the years, as well as the places I've been fortunate to visit. I've also photographed hundreds of other families and their pets, and the bonds I've observed between them always warms my heart and keeps me waiting anxiously for the next photo opportunity.

Being able to share my images and suggestions about how others can get better photos of their dogs, cats and other family members is a privilege, and my primary goal with this book is to help you capture the spirit and personality of your entire family in ways that you may not have thought about previously. If you take even one photo that is influenced by what you read in the book, and if that photograph brings a tear to your eye, a smile to your face, or helps you to remember a loved one for years to come in a special way, then I’ve done my job (hopefully, you’ll be creating many more than just one memorable photo after reading the book!). 
 
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.

Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment